This is more true than ever with recent changes in FASB/IASB lease accounting standards. Scribcor Global’s team lives and breathes all aspects of lease administration, and they’re experts in effective aggregation and execution for lease administration and lease abstraction, and they’re here to guide you in understanding and complying with all accounting rules and regulations.
A centralized lease administration process is key for compliance with financial reporting standards.
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns