Without a specific focus on lease administration, a corporation’s real estate assets are likely to be underutilized, resulting in missed opportunities to capture value, streamline operations, and avoid costs. When these opportunities are missed and inaccurate charges are unknowingly paid, the result is an asset portfolio that is more expensive and more difficult to manage. It also becomes increasingly difficult to remain compliant with regulatory requirements such as the new FASB and IASB lease accounting standards.
Why a Focus on Lease Administration is so Important.
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns