Lease abstraction is the process that summarizes important, key information from your lease documents and makes it readily accessible to monitor, review and update. Many companies struggle with data accuracy and consistency, resulting in a lack of critical real-time information to produce meaningful portfolio analysis and make effective strategic decisions.
What is Lease Abstraction?
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns