A lease abstract summarizes specific, key information from a lengthy lease document and makes it available for users to monitor, review and update easily. The abstract acts as a condensation of the original lease document. The abstract should summarize selected information from the lease, and show the reader where to look for further information.
What Is a Lease Abstract? | Legalbeagle.com
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns