For us to be as effective as we are in all aspects of lease administration, our team is comprised of top talent that isn’t strictly accounting, isn’t strictly legal, isn’t strictly administrative. It’s one of the secrets of our success.
Team members at Scribcor Global must have the ability to be deep in the weeds of projects but also to work at the treetops with clients, sometimes at the same time.
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns