Scribcor Global Lease Administration’s rent payment services begin with preparation of rent schedules from portfolio information contained in the database. Our team receives monthly statements/invoices directly from landlords as well as invoices for any non-recurring charges. Our team reviews these for consistency and accuracy with the corresponding lease provisions. This information is then reflected in our payment schedules to you.
Customized Rent Services
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns