Other than budget, time and resources are a large component of the overall cost of compliance. It’s necessary to have a multi-disciplinary team to address potential new needs for systems, data, documentation and revised policies and procedures.
Compliance with lease accounting standards can be costly, and not just in terms of dollars.
Contact Scribcor Global
We’re always happy to talk lease administration. If you’d like more information about our services, or have a question, or just need some helpful advice on how to get started, just send us a note and we’ll get right back to you. There’s never any pressure or obligation and your contact information is kept confidential.
- 5 Things to Know. Right. Now. About ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 Adoption
- Year End Lease Administration in a 2020 World
- Retail Tenants and Landlords Evaluate Potential New Rent Arrangements due to COVID-19’s Impact on Sales
- IASB Proposes Coronavirus Relief on How Companies Account for Their Rent Concessions
- Preparing for Potential Disruption – Three Concerns